The electric-powered sack truck can handle skips or litter bins up to 600 litres.
The sack truck is developed to ease transportation of disposal or other heavy material. Especially up from basement slopes but also for transportation over longer distances.
The TL Sack truck is recommended by both the Danish Factories Inspectorate and R98, a Danish refuse collector company.
Standard models or “custom-made” to suit requirements.
- Frame Construction: 30x30x2 mm steel tubes.
- The battery box is made of 2 mm sheet steel.
- Rear wheels: 12 “pneumatic tires mounted on steel rims.
- Flywheels with double ball bearing and rubber wheels.
- Drive unit: powerful electric motor with built electromagnetism, development gearbox and differential.
- Driving: transistor controlled via the control lever.
- two optional max. speeds via toggle switch.
- Battery: 2 pcs. 12v, 50ahp maintenance-free traction batteries.
- Series connected to 24v.
- Charger: 24v, 8 ahp fully automatic with maintenance charge, connection to 220V mains voltage.
- Painting: powder coated RAL 3002 red or by request
- Width, example: 900 or 700 mm.